The oldest third-party software provider for the gambling industry in existence, Microgaming was founded in 1994, and today serves over 400 different casino sites online. It’s online casino, poker room, bingo and other jackpot games make Microgaming a firm favourite, with over £300 million paid out across its wider jackpot network in the two decades the software has been live. Microgaming has over 600 different games to offer, combining cutting edge technology with their years of industry experience to provide the best all-round gambling offer.
Offering over 600 games, with 300 playable in browser, there are plenty of options to keep you amused on Microgaming platforms. Here are a cross-section of some of the most popular.
- Cash Splash: Ready to splash the cash? This progressive slots game has 15 paylines, or 1 payline depending on different versions of the game, with the ability to cash out progressive jackpots regularly in the order of £20,000. A traditional slots game with few extra frills, Cash Splash does exactly what it says on the tin.
- The Dark Knight: Themed around The Dark Knight film, this is a slots game with a twist. Delivering a high quality visual experience, plus 4 reels of non-stop action, The Dark Knight is a great option for Batman fans, with up to £1 million to be won on the next spin.
- Multiplayer Games: There are also several different multiplayer games you can benefit from with Microgaming, from linked slots to table games and tournaments – perfect for those with that competitive streak, or for a desire to chase even bigger prizes.
Pros and Cons
– Huge selection of games: Microgaming benefits from a massive selection of different games, ensuring there is plenty to keep you engaged on any casino running their software. Aside from slots, there are plenty of others to choose from.
– Big name partners: Microgaming works with some of the biggest names in the online gambling industry, which provides plenty of shared resources and expertise, plus a combined gaming experience that is hard to rival.
– Multiplayer and tournament games: There are a range of multiplayer and tournament options, so there’s enough excitement for anyone on the Microgaming platform. Pit your wits against other players, or compete for bigger jackpots.
– A widely shared experienced: Because Microgaming is so widely used across the online casino industry, there are plenty of other sites offering similar games and experiences to the site you are playing on. This isn’t necessarily a disadvantage for players, but can mean you get tired to playing the same roster of games.
Microgaming games can be played in-browser or via download, and can be enjoyed equally on desktop and mobile devices. Their downloadable Viper platform supports 20 different languages as well as a host of games, so it’s open to a world of casino gamblers with a huge range of interests. Progressive jackpots are huge, thanks to the size of the network, and this alone is enough to entice players to try out Microgaming-powered online casinos.
Microgaming is a huge platform, relied upon by so many of the UK and the world’s leading casinos. The gaming experience it offers is impressive, both in terms of the selection of games on offer and the prize funds made available by the scale of the network. While it’s hardly unique, it’s not difficult to find a casino that offers generous bonuses and playing terms, while providing access to these often extremely lucrative games.