Probability is much the new kid on the block, although it’s still had a number of years to find its feet. Founded in 2003, Probability casino software is a dedicated suite for mobile gaming, choosing to find its niche in the burgeoning world of mobile and remote gambling. That means you can expect games optimised for touch and for different devices and operating systems, so you can be assured of a more native experience for your gambling.
Probability offers a number of themed slots games for mobile and tablet users, optimised to provide the best mobile experience and just like their competitors their slots feature bonus games and Probability free spins.
- The Only Way Is Slots: For Essex fans, The Only Way is Slots is a funny twist on the much-loved and laughed TV show. Take a leaf out of Joey Essex’s book and play ‘reem style’ for a chance to scoop these jackpots on your phone. Great graphics, and mobile optimised, this one is not to be missed!
- Goldify slots: Fantasy-themed slots, Goldify transports you to the land of Kings, gold and untold riches. If you can get past the stunning HD graphics in Goldify, you can expect a high paying slots game with up to 40 paylines, designed to give you even more chance of walking away quids in.
Pros and Cons
– Mobile dedicated platform: If you are looking to play slots on your mobile, a mobile dedicated platform is a huge advantage. While the other providers are good at adjusting to mobile users, Probability has been designed with mobile users in mind – a subtle but important difference from the perspective of the average mobile gambler.
– Better gaming experience: Because the platform is smaller and less widely played, there is more of an impetus to deliver on the gaming experience. Better graphics and game-play allow Probability to remain competitive against some of the giants of the industry, so that it can remain strong and dedicated to the mobile niche.
– Smaller game selection: With only around 30 different games, Probability offers a much more limited experience than other competing casino software packages. However, because it revolves around mobile players, fewer games feels more natural for playing on handheld and tablet devices, rather than the sprawling, huge selections offered by some bigger players.
Probability is optimised for touch and mobile users, and allows translation into almost two dozen different languages to cater for an international audience. As things currently stands, Probability drives a number of popular, independent casinos, like LadyLucks.
Definitely smaller than the major software platforms powering the household name brands, Probability still doesn’t shy away from its offering. With great graphics and game-play, plus a sufficient selection of well-designed games, all optimised for the mobile experience, Probability is an important development for those looking to get more from their gambling on mobile.